- The best way to make your chicken very rich is to cook it immediately after you’ve bought it.
- The fresher, the better. If you are not going to cook it on the day of your purchase, avoid leaving it out of the refrigerator because this meat is very corruptible to the heat.
- Cook the chicken completely, that is, no raw or pink-looking parts should be left.
- Check that the chicken is ready by looking at the appearance of the meat: it must have a golden hue on the outside.
- 4 chicken legs with skin
- 4 chicken thighs with skin
- 1/2 cup garlic cloves with peel
- 2 potatoes in large cubes
- 1 red onion in wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh thyme
- 2 boxes of beer
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
1. Marinate the chicken with beer, potatoes, garlic, thyme, and onion for two hours, sprinkle, and sprinkle on a refractory of the ingredients.
2. Bake at 180 oC for 60 minutes and adjust seasoning.
3. Now we can serve them.