for four people:
For the base: 115 g of Oreo cookies without the filling, 50 g of butter.
For the filling: 200 g of white chocolate confectionery, 100 ml of liquid cream at 35%MG, 125 g of mascarpone cheese at room temperature, 6 g of gelatine leaf, 250 g of fresh raspberries.
- We will begin by removing the filling of the Oreo cookies until we collect the 115 grams of cookies.
- We put these in a grinding robot, or we grind them thin with a cooking roller inside a freezing bag, add the melted butter and form a paste with which we line the base of a pastry ring about 16 centimeters in diameter, placed on a tray lined with baking paper.
- For the mousse, we put in a bowl with plenty of cold water the gelatine leaves to hydrate for 10 minutes. In a bowl, we pour the chopped chocolate and carefully melt it in a bain-marie or microwave.
- We reserve. Put a saucepan and heat the cream until it starts to boil, remove from the heat and add the drained gelatin leaves, pour in three times, stirring with a silicone spatula, over the melted white chocolate, until you achieve a smooth and shiny ganache.
- Gently add the mascarpone cheese at room temperature, and fill the ring to form the cake.
- Let cool for five hours before removing. Decorate with fresh raspberries.