2 sweet oranges
1 small ripe melon
1 ripe pineapple
200g fresh kiwi
2 cups strawberries, sliced
3 ripe bananas
- Peel and divide the oranges into halves, place the orange segments in a bowl, next to the grapefruit segments
- Peel and cut the pineapple, We remove the heart of it and add it to the bowl
- We add the sliced kiwi together with the sliced bananas and strawberries.
- Sprinkle with sugar all the salad
- Finally remove the pulp of the melon and add to the mould of the fruits
- Once without pulp, we add the salad in the melon shell to decorate
- Enjoy !