Bundt cake maple syrup pecans:
- 160g neutral vegetable oil (grape seed or sunflower type)
- 200g sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 whole eggs
- 250g thick sour cream
- 120g milk
- 100g maple syrup
- 345g flour (I made a 200g mix of white flour and 145g of dmi-complete flour and it was top)
- 2 teaspoons of baking chemical yeast
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 100g of pecan eye cream
- 125g maple syrup
- 100g whole cream liquid
- 15g butter half
- salt pecan rings for decoration
Prepare the bundt cake:
1. Preheat the oven to 160°. Generously grease your bundt cake pan.
2. In the bowl of the food processor, mix the oil, sugar, vanilla and eggs until smooth.
3. In a small separate bowl, mix cream, milk and maple syrup.
4. In a third bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
5. At slow speed, alternately incorporate the liquid mixture and dry ingredients into the bowl of the robot until everything is incorporated.
6. Pour the maple syrup cake dough into the bundt cake mould and smooth.
7. Bake at 160° for 55 to 65 minutes or until the blade of a knife inserted in the centre of the cake comes out dry.
8. Let the bundt cake cool 15 minutes in its mold before gently unmoulding.
Prepare the icing:
1. Bring the maple syrup to a boil for 1 minute, then add the cream that you previously heated in parallel.
2. Stir and bring to a boil again for another 1mn. Off the heat add the salted butter in small pieces and stir until completely melted.
3. Let the icing cool 15 minutes at room temperature before pouring it on bundt cake.
4. You can pour it over the top with a brush over the entire surface of the cake.