- A pack of Maria cookies
- 85 gr. of butter
- 900 gr. Philadephia type cheese
- A pinch of vanilla essence
- 200 gr. of Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of pastry flour
- 300 gr. of sugar
- 1 lemon
- 3 eggs
- 200 gr. of raspberries
- One sheet of gelatine
How to Prepare New York Cheesecake
- To prepare a New York Cheesecake the first thing to do is to put the oven to preheat at 200ºC, with heat above and below. While it is heated, we prepare the cookie base.
- We take the cookies and grind them with a kitchen robot or by crushing them with a roller.
- Then we mix the crushed cookie with butter that we have previously melted putting it a few seconds in the microwave.
- After having mixed both ingredients we cover the base of a removable cake mold and put it in the fridge, while we continue preparing the recipe.