- 2 bananas
- 2 pears
- 2 peaches or any fruit to taste
- 200 ml of
- 200 ml cream (to lighten it we can use more milk)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Put all the ingredients in the glass, close and grind 15 seconds at speed 8 until it is like a cream. Serve in cups or glasses and sprinkle with chocolate noodles, cinnamon powder or chopped almonds.
- They can also be garnished with cream. We can combine fruits to our taste (banana and apple, mango and pineapple…)
- LIGHT AND SUGAR-FREE: We can use skimmed milk and sweeteners to lighten.
- THERMOMIX: Beat the ingredients in progressive speed 7-10 for 1 minute.