- 8 eggs
- 1 Cebolleta
- 120 g Cherry Tomatoes
- 100 g Black Olives
- 100 g Feta Cheese
- Parsley Picado
- This recipe will be started by beating the eggs to which we will pour a little salt and a tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- Chop the onion that is small and place on the heat the pan to which we will add a splash of olive oil.
- Sauté the small onion for about 4 minutes, until it is browned, then add the cherry tomatoes that we have previously split in half, add the black olives and keep it on fire for 2 minutes.
- When the tomatoes start to get soft, we turn on the oven grill, lower the heat from the pan and add the eggs we have beaten.
- We leave them for about five more minutes until the eggs come together.
- We pour the contents of the pan into an oven tray, add in crumbled feta cheese over the mixture and put it in the oven where it will be grated for 5 minutes when the surface is golden, take it out and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- To serve!!