Ingredients (10 people):
- 200 g Dark chocolate minimum 85%
- 125 g Raw almonds
- 30 ml Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt a pinch
- Toast the almonds a little bit in the frying pan without oil, So it doesn’t burn, we’ll stir it well. We let it cool.
- Chop the chocolate into thin pieces and put to heat a bowl to put in a bain-marie, be careful that it does not boil and does not touch the top container.
- We pour half of the chocolate into the bain-marie, melt it and add the rest of the chocolate and keep it in the bain-marie until the chocolate melts, leaving a homogeneous paste.
- Then mix the chocolate with olive oil, stir with the rods gently, until fully incorporated. If we want, we can put a pinch of salt to give it more flavor.
- We distribute the almonds in a mold and pour the chocolate on them, helping us with a shovel, we distribute it well on top.
- We cover everything well so that the almonds are perfectly covered and without air bubbles.
- All that remains is to cool to room temperature and solidify completely, this process can last about 4 hours. Once hardened, we can serve it.