Ingredients (2 people):
- Avocado well ripe 1
- 2 Tablespoons of pure cocoa powder without sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of honey
- 30-40 ml of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Agave syrup
- Shredded coconut
- Red fruits
- The first thing is to peel the avocado trying not to take up too much meat, Throw away the bone and chop up the avocado flesh.
- Place in the blender glass, the avocado meat and add the cocoa powder, honey, syrup, a pinch of salt, vanilla and milk.
- We shred well all the ingredients until it remains with the texture to our taste, if it remains too thick we can add more milk.
- We pour the mixture into a container that we will hermetically close. Place the container in the refrigerator and leave for about two hours to cool well. Then we take it out and serve it in nice bowls.
- All that’s left is to decorate, to do it, we’ll put a little shredded coconut top, red fruits, and shredded black chocolate and serve.