Ingredients for Lobster Oven for 4 people:
- Lobsters 2 units
- Butter 4 teaspoons
- Evaporated milk 150 ml
- Leek unit is used
- Garlic Clove = 1 piece
- Olive Oil Mild Flavor % 2 tablespoons
- Gouda Cheese Slices 2 units
- Salt a pinch of salt
How to Make the Baked Lobster Recipe:
- Cut the lobsters in half carefully, use a cutting board, fix the lobster with both hands.
- Insert the knife between the lobster’s eyes and see cutting towards the tail.
- Go slowly note when using a knife on a hard surface that opposes resistance the knife slips easily.
- Once we have cut the lobsters reserve.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Remove the green part of the leek and cut thin, the garlic will be cut into chunks.
- Add some butter, sauté the leek and garlic for two minutes.
- Then remove the garlic from the pan, add to the evaporated milk mixture and turn off the heat. Set aside for later.
- Place the lobsters in a baking dish, add several teaspoons of the mixture (evaporated milk, leek, and garlic clove).
- Bake 20 minutes at 160 degrees.