- Hotdog Sausages
- Angus Meat for hamburgers
- Hotdog Bread
- Salt and Pepper
- First, let’s cook the hotdogs in water as they are made regularly. We wrap the sausages in the bacon by holding with kitchen chopsticks.
- We place the bacon-wrapped sausages on the grill and grilled until the bacon is crisp and loses some of the fat.
- Remove from the grill and let cool.
- Seasoning Angus Ground Beef with Salt and Pepper and Making a Bed A Bed A about 1-centimeter thick circular to place the sausage with a little cheddar cheese.
- We proceed to shape the Burgerdog making sure that the sausage is completely wrapped in the meat and that there is no space for the cheese to come out Let’s put it on the grill. They should be more or less
- Place our Burgerdogs already formed back on the grill and let cook for some 8 minutes or until they reach the desired cooking term.
- Remove from the grill and place on the previously toasted bread.
- We proceed to dress to our taste, in my case I put tomato and onion only, but you can put ketchup sauce, mayonnaise, mustard, lettuce or any other ingredient of your preference.
- Here is the finished dish: BURGERDOG