- 2 hamburger breads
- 250 g minced meat + 1 finely chopped shallot + salt + black grinding pepper
- ¼ of red onion cut into rings.
- Various sprouts (arugula, canons, etc.) washed and well drained.
- 1 large tomato (4 slices)
- 4 slices of white cheddar cheese or another that melts well.
- 4 slices of orange cheddar cheese.
- 4 slices of bacon
- 2 fried eggs ECO
- Freshly ground salt and black pepper
- Butter to spread the breads (optional)
- Olive oil
- Mix the hamburger ingredients in a bowl, meat+shallot+salt+black pepper, all well blended.
Cut the hamburger breads in half, butter (or oil, or nothing) and roast the inside of the breads on a grill or iron.
- Heat a griddle or pan, cook the bacon slices well. Reserve
- On the same griddle or pan pour a splash of olive oil, place the burgers on high heat (you can crush them with a spatula-like they do in burgers or leave them as they are), fry them for a couple of minutes, help yourself with a spatula to turn them, now cover with the cheese, put a lid on the pan (so we help the cheese to melt) another couple of minutes and ready.
- Fry the eggs. Reserve
- Cut the tomato, sprinkle salt and a splash of olive oil, it is richer if we dress it before putting it on the bread.
- Place on the base of the toasted bread some salad sprout leaves, then two thin tomato slices, the onion rings, then the burger with the cheeses, the bacon, the fried egg and a jet of ketchup.
- Serve with chips and/or tomato.