Ingredients for 12 halves:
- 6 cooked eggs
- 2 cans of tuna in oil
- 1 small can of sweet corn in grain (they are like 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons homemade mayonnaise sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder dessert
- 1 piece fresh chives or chives
- To begin, cut the hard-boiled eggs in half along the length and carefully remove the yolks.
- We put those yolks in a bowl and mash them with a fork.
- Add the mayonnaise and the tuna very well drained.
- Add the curry and crush everything to make as a pasta.
- On the other hand we chop the onion or chives very small.
- We also drain the corn from the can. We add everything to the tuna paste and yolks. We mix very well.
- We can now fill the eggs. They must be kept cold until the moment of serving.
- Just when you serve them you can sprinkle with a little paprika or curry powder, or with some chopped chives.