- 2 cups of corn flour
- 1 and 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound butter, melted
- 315 g evaporated milk, diluted in an equal amount of water
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Combine dry ingredients, add butter, evaporated milk and eggs. Mix well with wrapping movements.
- Pour the mixture into a previously greased and floured mold, take it to the preheated oven at 350ºF for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- After a time, remove from the oven, let cool, turn out and serve.