- 1 Box of Betty Crocker Supermoist Golden Cake Mix
- 250 ml (1 cup) water,
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) vegetable oil
- 3 eggs,
- as indicated in the cake mix box 2 boxs (4 servings each) instant banana pudding 1 l (4 cups) Milk,
- as indicated by the 250 ml (1 cup) Cheeriostm Honey and Nut Cereal Pudding Mix boxs (crushed)
- 1 tube whipped topping
- 1 sliced banana, for topping
- Bake the golden cake according to the instructions in the package and let cool completely.
- Using the round handle of a wooden spoon, prick holes in the cake in uniform lines. Make sure to prick to the bottom of the cake.
- Prepare pudding according to package instructions, let stand for 2 minutes and pour over top of cake. Let the pudding stand (about 5 to 10 minutes).
- Spread the whipped topping over the pudding layer.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate at night to make it firmer.
- Top with crushed Cheerios cereal and banana slices immediately before serving.