1.- 1 packet of spaghetti or macaroni.
2.- 3 tomatoes.
3.- 7 strips of bacon.
4.- 5 slices of ham.
5.- Oaxaca cheese.
7.- 1/4 of cream.
- We cook the pasta, with garlic, onion, a little oil, herbs, and salt when the pasta begins to boil we put the gitomates to cook along with the pasta.
- For the gitomate sauce: we grind the gitomate without water, only with garlic.
- We put a skillet with a little butter, strain the tomato we emptied it into the pan, we will fry it over a low heat and cover it, it will take a little until it is a little thick and of good flavor, since it is fried, we empty the cream, and dissolve a cube of chicken consommé, in small hot water, empty the gitomate skillet with the cream, to remain a consistent stock, let cool.
- We cut the bacon into pieces, and brown it, also the ham is cut into pieces and fried.
- Then we grease our refactario with butter, put a layer of spaghetti, we sprinkle bacon, ham, parsley, Oaxaca cheese, and butter chips and at the end we put the tomato sauce, after, we put another layer of spaghetti and do the same operation, we sprinkle all the above-mentioned ingredients and at the end the tomato broth.
- We put it in the oven already preheated to about 200 degrees, when it starts to boil, we lower it to 150 degrees for about 20 minutes, watching that it does not go to dry much and ready.