For about 8 pancakes:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 125 g of flour
- 10 cl of vegetable milk of your choice (almond, rice, soy, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Mix the peeled bananas (or mash them with a fork).
- Add flour and yeast, mix.
- Gradually pour in the vegetable milk until it is a bit thick. You can also mix it in a blender.
- Heat a pancake pan with the oil.
- When it is hot, pour in 2 tablespoons of dough (a little more or a little less depending on the thickness you want), spread quickly to form around.
- Cook for a few minutes (the dough should be almost cooked on top), then turn.
- Serve hot or warm, topped with maple syrup, melted chocolate, fresh fruit or coulis…