- 4 portions
- 1 cup of rice
- 2 milanese chickens
- 3 eggs
- 3 carrots
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon small chopped ginger
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1 beer (to drink while cooking
- Chirris of soy sauce
- Prepare rice: wash rice to remove excess starch. Place a pot with two cups of water, add rice, salt to taste and let cook
- When the rice water has been consumed and small perforations form on the rice surface, the heat comes down and covers. Leave like this for 5 more minutes. Turn off
- In a deep frying pan (I use a wok but anyone works) place a vegetable oil chirris. Let warm for a couple of minutes.
- Chop the carrot, onion, garlic, chives and start by placing the carrot in the pan
- A couple of minutes later onion, ginger, chives. Stir well until the carrot is softer
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Right now the smells of the ingredients are very rich! Give your beer a drink
- Now add the chicken and keep sautéing the ingredients until the chicken is cooked and golden (I cut it into small pieces)
- Add the mixture to the rest of the ingredients. It solves very well.
- Add rice to pan and stir until all is well integrated
- Gradually add sesame oil and fry for 5 /6 minutes. (Depending on the rice’s golden taste)
- Add Soy Sauce! And leave on fire for a couple more minutes.
Ready! Serve and enjoy.