Ingredients For 20 units:
- Butter ointment 125 g
- Sugar 225 g
- Vanilla sugar 15 g
- Eggs L 2
- Pastry flour 270 g
- Chemical yeast 16 g
- Milk 150 ml
- Cocoa powder 30 g
- Chocolate nuggets 70 g
- Peeled nuts 70 g
make chocolate and nut muffins Difficulty:
Total time 30 m
Preparation 15 m
Cooking 15 m
Resting 5 m
- Heating the oven to 180º.
- In a muffin tray if we have placed paper capsules, if not put on the baking tray.
- In one when we beat the butter with the sugars until it becomes creamy.
- We add the eggs one by one to integrate well and pour the milk little by little while we continue beating
- Mix with a sieved union of flour, yeast, and cocoa and unite everything with a tongue until we have a homogeneous dough.
- Finally, we pour the chocolate nuggets and the nuts and stir them to be distributed.
- We distribute the dough in the capsules, filling them 3/4 of their capacity and bake the muffins for about 15 minutes or so.
- The baking time will depend on each case, although they must be left juicy so they are not hard.
- We take them out of the oven, leave them in the tray for five minutes and put them in a grate so that they cool before consuming.
- What to Go with Chocolate and Nut Muffins: This recipe for chocolate and walnut muffins is perfect for making when you want to have something ready for breakfast or snack and you don’t have much time. They are very well preserved in a can like those of the biscuits and for them to be juicy remember not to cook them too long, watch the oven because if they dry they lose all the grace.