- 1 [ cups of milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of sifted flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 cdas. of baking powder
- 2 cdas. of melted butter
- 1 cup chopped semi-bitter chocolate
- 2 cups of chantilly cream
- a cup of mint leaves
- 1 cup of chopped strawberries
- Mix the milk with the eggs (help yourself from a balloon whisk). Gradually add flour, salt, baking powder, and melted butter.
- Varnish the waffle with a little butter. Pour a ladle of dough in the middle, close and cook until browned. Repeat with the rest of the dough until finished.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie. Serve the chantilly cream on the hot waffle, decorate with the chocolate. Place mint and strawberries on top and offer.