- 2 mashed bananas
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate or cocoa
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (or 1 cup)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350º and cover a baking dish with baking paper.
- In a bowl pour flour, chocolate powder, salt and bicarbonate, and reserve.
- In another bowl, combine sugar with banana puree, butter, beaten egg, and vanilla.
- Mix the mixture by shaking vigorously until a homogeneous paste is obtained.
- Add the ingredients you have reserved, incorporate the chocolate chips and stir again.
- Take a tablespoon of dough and place it on the baking sheet. Do the same with the rest of the dough to make the cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- When you try these chocolate and banana cookies, you will feel a great boost of activity. The reason is that bananas contain simple sugars, such as sucrose, dextrose, and glucose, which are immediately transformed into energy.
- In addition, they provide B-complex vitamins
which are very important for the production of cellular energy. Meanwhile, chocolate is no less beneficial.
- It helps to lose weight, is a great antioxidant, reduces stress and makes us feel good, as its consumption releases hormones that are related to the feeling of well-being.
- If you want to share this recipe of chocolate and banana cookies, click on the buttons of your social networks. Your friends will thank you for the idea because it will really please everyone.