- 1 bundle of spinach
- 150 grams of chopped bacon
- 1 glass of natural yogurt
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons of grated onion
- 2 fillets of chicken breast
- 1 cup of croutons
- Wash and dry spinach leaves, chop with hand into bite-sized portions
Brown the bacon in a frying pan without oil.
- Mix the yogurt with the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and grated onion. Pour over the salad and accommodate the croutons
Wash and dry the chicken.
- Cook it on the grill. Season with salt and pepper in the middle of cooking