- 1 kilo of beef fillets in steaks
- 100 grams of ham
- 4 red tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 dash of concentrated beef stock
- 1 pinch of salt
- 15 toothpicks
Steps to follow to make this recipe:
1. Spread the steaks and spread salt and concentrated beef stock.
2. Each steak is put on top of a slice of ham and rolled up, holding it with a toothpick.
3. These rolls are fried in a frying pan with very hot oil and left to brown.
4. Apart, grind the onion, tomato, and garlic.
5. Once the rolls are golden brown, remove the excess oil from the pan and leave only the rolls.
6. Add the previous grind and in about 10 minutes this dish will be ready.