- 100 gr. of butter
- 100 gr. of walnuts
- 200 gr. of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of powdered vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Half teaspoon of salt
- 3 ripe plantains
- 200 gr. of flour
- A medium sachet of yeast
How to Prepare Ripe Banana Cake:
- To make a delicious ripe banana cake, the first thing to do is put the butter in a bowl and put it in the microwave for a few seconds, until it melts.
- Then add the sugar and beat very well, until these two ingredients are integrated.
- Then add the eggs, one by one, beating well before adding the next one. Finally, add the sifted mixture of flour, yeast, and salt, and stir again to form a compact paste.
- The last thing to add will be vanilla, crushed bananas, and chopped nuts. Stir and reserve.