Steps to follow to make this recipe:
1. First, start by peeling the shrimp. If you have them frozen, thaw them first. Once they are, remove the skin, veins, or everything they have. Leave them completely clean.
2. Rinse them very well, one by one, under the current of a cold tap. Drop it and put the shrimp under. Make sure there’s no trace of anything left.
3. Prepare a pan over low heat with a little oil. If you want, better than oil, you can put a few tablespoons of butter until it melts, but the oil has less fat and is more advisable.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the shrimp on a plate. Add the salt, if you fancy some pepper. Chop the onion and garlic and sprinkle all over it, plus all the herbs you think are appropriate.
5. Place the whole dish in the pan, over low heat. While the shrimp are made, control how the onion and garlic take a golden color.
6. Sprinkle everything well in the pan, also the shrimp, so they cook well. Turn them over so that they are made well on both sides and hold them over low heat while all the ingredients are cooked properly.
7. The most advisable is to serve them once the sacks of the fire, directly. It is a dish to eat hot, either alone or accompanied.