- Three tablespoons of oil for cooking mushrooms.
- 1 pack of fresh spinach.
- 4 eggs.
- 1 cup grated cheese, for example, mozzarella.
- 1 jar of organic laminated mushroom.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- And optionally, a couple of tablespoons of cream milk.
- And now…â for those delicious mushroom and spinach muffins! After cooking the mushrooms in the frying pan for about 5 or 6 minutes, mix them in a bowl with the spinach and the eggs well beaten.
- Once the ingredients are mixed as evenly as possible, divide it into the muffin molds you will use.
- You will need to have the oven ready at about 190 ºC before introducing the molds, which must be baked at least 20 minutes.
- Finally, decorate the muffin with the mozzarella to your liking. We just enjoy it!