- 5 peaches in syrup
- 1 cup of oil
- 1 box of condensed milk
- 2 cup of flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 4 eggs
- To decorate: a cup of peach jam 2 ripe peaches
- BLEND peaches, oil, condensed milk, vanilla, and eggs.
- MIX flour and baking powder into a liquid.
- SEE YOU on a previously greased mold.
- BAKE peach cobbler at 180 C for 40 minutes or until, when you introduce a toothpick to the center this comes out clean.
- REMOVE peach cake from oven and let cool.
- VARNISH cake with peach jam and place peach slices for decorating.
- SERVE this delicious peach pie and enjoy it.
- Tip: reserve a peach before blending, cut it into cubes, and add it to the mixture before pouring into the mold. It will have a unique texture.