Ingredients for four people:
- 400 gr minced beef,
- eight fresh sausages,
- olive oil,
- three onions,
- a glass of sherry wine,
- half a teaspoon ground cinnamon,
- black pepper,
- 3 tablespoons ketchup,
- one egg,
- 80 gr breadcrumbs,
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce,
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
Preparation of Meatloaf :
- Preheat the oven to 180º. Peel the onions, chop them and put them to poach in a frying pan with oil. We let it brown a little, taking care not to burn and add the sherry, allowing it to reduce.
- Remove from the heat, transfer to a bowl and add the minced meat and the contents of the sausages, soy sauces, Worcestershire and ketchup, pepper, salt, breadcrumbs, and egg and stir until well mixed.
- We take an elongated baking pan and grease it with oil. We distribute the mixture by pressing it to make it compact and bake for 40 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let stand for an hour; cut into pieces and serve warm.