- for four people:
- 100 g biscuits,
- 30 g laminated almonds,
- 60 g butter,
- 4 limes,
- 100 g cream cheese
- 180 g condensed milk.
- We melt the butter in the microwave, at low power and short heat strokes.
- We shred the biscuits in a kitchen robot along with the almonds, add the melted butter and grind them again to a homogeneous dough.
- We can spice the mixture with a little cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cardamom, etc.
- We spread the dough on the base and sides of four tartlet molds, with the help of the fingers and ensuring that it remains of equal thickness throughout the surface.
- We put the molds in the fridge to cool and stiffen. 30 minutes will be enough, but if we’re in a hurry we can use the freezer and cut the time in half.
- As the bases cool and take shape, we prepare the filling of the cake.
- To do this, we grate and squeeze the four limes. We reserve the zest on one side and the juice on the other. In a large bowl, using metal rods, we mix cream cheese and lime zest.
- We work the mixture for one minute to warm it and then add the condensed milk. Continue beating with the rods until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Finally, add the lime juice and mix well. At this point, the mixture will start to thicken due to the effect of the lime juice so, without wasting time, we take the cake molds out of the fridge and fill them with the mixture.
- We smooth the surface so it looks nice and put the tarts back in the fridge. We let him take the body for at least six hours or, better yet, all night.