- 2 lobster tails
- For garlic butter and lemon:
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- For the breadcrumb:
- mixture 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Fresh dill
- Lemon slices
1. Use scissors to cut the top of the shell, stop before the tail.
2. Carefully, peel it wide enough so it can separate the meat, but keep it attached to the tail.
3. Then, place the meat on the peel.
4. Combine all the ingredients of garlic butter and lemon in a bowl, stir.
5. Then use the mixture to brush along the lobster tails to cover.
6. Place the oven rack about 20 centimeters from the flame of the grill.
7. Light with the high flame.
8. Then simmer until well cooked, about 10 minutes. While waiting for it to cook, combine the ingredients of the breadcrumb mixture.
9. Remove the lobster tails from the oven and cover the top with the breadcrumb mixture.
10. Then return the tails to the oven for another 2 minutes until crisp.
11. Serve immediately and optionally garnish with fresh dill and lemon slices.