Preparation time 10 min
Cooking time 5 min
Total time 15 min
- 1/2 cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon salt Vegetables,
- Remove the cauliflower leaves and base.
- Wash the cauliflower in half with a knife if you’re not going to use it whole. Separate the trees with your hand or help yourself with a knife. You can use a grater or grinder. I’ll do it with a grinder.
- Press in 5 seconds until you get the appearance of cauliflower grains. Empty the mincer and repeat the procedure until you have chopped everything. It is ready to cook.
- Put some oil in a casserole
- Add some salt and let it rogue for a few minutes.
- You can add the ingredients you want, just like if you were cooking rice: vegetables, mushrooms, chicken, mussels, pieces of squid, etc.