- 150g Flour
- 1 half pouch of baking powder
- 3 Eggs
- 110g Butter
- 100g Icing sugar
- 15g Cocoa powder
- 100g Dark chocolate
- 10cl Liquid cream
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (th.6). In a bowl, mix the soft butter with a spatula to give it a consistency of ointment and whisk with the icing sugar until the mixture is frothy.
2. Incorporate the eggs one by one, then the flour, yeast and the sifted cocoa. Pour the dough into a cake pan and bake for 40 min.
3. Meanwhile, grate the chocolate and melt it in a double boiler. Heat the cream then pour it over the chocolate and mix well.
4. Unmould the cake and top with the chocolate ganache. Serve warm.