- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup mozzarella
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 pound cooked and chopped shrimp (1 lb. crab)
- A cup of chopped onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients, then refill a measuring cup of a % , arrange them in a cupcake mold or shape balls, flatten them a little and fill a cookie baking tin. Bake at 300 F, 15 to 25 minutes or until golden
- Shrimp or Garlic Prawns Ingredients: 2 tablespoons butter or oil 4 finely chopped or crushed garlic cloves add more garlic to your taste 1 pound of shrimp or prawns cleaned and deveined ¼cup of white wine ¼cup of cream milk Salt and pepper to taste Chopped parsley or coriander
- Step by step Melt butter or heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add the garlic and sauté for one minute.
- Sprinkle the shrimp with salt and pepper to taste. Add the shrimp or prawns to the pan and let cook on both sides.
- Add the white wine and let it reduce by half.
- Add the cream of milk and bring to a boil. Cook for a few minutes until shrimp or prawns are ready.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley or coriander.