- Two breasts of chicken.
- 2 grams of ketchup.
- 2 onions of green.
- An egg.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Oil for frying, c/n.
- Cornflakes, c/n.
1. Brush the chicken with the green onions, ketchup, honey, and season with salt and pepper.
2. Cleave the egg, form balls and crush them.
3. Reservar in the fridge.
4. Mix the eggs with salt, pepper, a teaspoon of mustard and a clove of grated garlic.
5. Fold the cornflakes with a stick and add to the panko.
6. Prepare the nuggets first in flour, then in eggs, and then in the panko mixed with the cornflakes.
7. Pour in plenty of oil and serve with a ketchup dip.