- 220 gr shredded coconut
- 200 gr sugar
- 120 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence For covering
- 200 gr dark chocolate to melt
- 25 gr butter
MAKING of Coconut Balls and Chocolate:
- Put the water in a saucepan with the sugar and vanilla, heat by stirring until the sugar dissolves completely.
- It is not necessary to boil much, only to get the sugar to be perfectly dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and add the coconut mixing well so that they integrate everything as a dough.
- Let the mixture cool and it is better to rest a couple of hours in the fridge so that it is compact and easier to work.
- Once cold we form the balls. Put on some latex gloves or thicken your hands with sunflower oil.
microwave and mix very well.
- Here you can see our tips for melting chocolate well. We puncture the coconut balls with a toothpick and bathe them well everywhere in chocolate, drain a little and place on a flat surface on satin baking paper.
- We keep cold until the moment of serving so that the chocolate is compact.